Thursday, January 1, 2009

Disclaimer

“We don't need a law against McDonald's or a law against slaughterhouse abuse--we ask for too much salvation by legislation. All we need to do is empower individuals with the right philosophy and the right information to opt out en masse.” ― Joel Salatin


A lot of what you will find on this blog is celebration and/or special occasion food. As of June 2012 I am going to try to feature more every day type dishes


I do not advocate people eating rich foods and sweets all the time but I do think they have their place on the family table. I don't think it's my "job" to tell people what to eat or how to eat. This is a personal blog and I am not a doctor or nutritionist.


If you don't like what you see here, don't come here. Don't send me emails telling me I am a bad person because I shared how I made my niece's birthday cake or chocolates.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment